01 45 32 95 94
1. The cornea is transparent and is the formost structure of the ocular globe.
2. The anterior chamber contains a liquid ( the aqueous humor)
3. The iris delimits the pupil which is the eye’s diaphragm. The iris can be of different colors (blue, brown, yellow…).
4. The lens is transparent and allows the rays of light to converge on the retina.
5. The vitreous body is a transparent gel.
6. The retina is a nervous structure that receives images and transmits them to the optical nerve.
7. The Optical nerve conducts the images to the brain to allow sight.